The 2015 SEMA show kicked off at the Las Vegas Convention Center November 3 through Friday November 6.
The Mallett Performance Cars team was on site in the Magnuson Superchargers booth, debuting our new tested and tuned supercharger system for the 3.6L 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado/GMC Canyon.
The Supercharger kit is the first of its kind and was designed, fabricated, and installed at Mallett Performance Cars’ shop in North Carolina.
See the complete specs below.
2015 Chevy Colorado 3.6L V6 Intercooled Supercharger Kit
- 2015 Mallett Chevy Colorado Intercooled Supercharger Assembly Kit
- Dyno-Tuned for Optimum Performance and Reliability
- Extremely Drivable with Smooth Consistent Power Gains Throughout the RPM Range
- 100+ Rear Wheel HP and 100+ RW Torque Gains over stock performance – more power than a stock V8 Silverado
- Highest Quality US-Manufactured Components:
- Proven Eaton TVS 1900 Rotor
- Genuine GM Tensioner and Steel Idlers
- High-Efficiency Intercooler and Heat Exchanger
- CNC-Machined Pulley Assemblies, Hard Coat Anodized
- Fleet Quality 8-Rib Gates Supercharger Belt
- High-Strength, Corrosion Resistant Fasteners
- 2-Gallon Custom Aluminum High-Volume Reservoir
- Performance Tune Included with Purchase of Supercharger
- Detailed, Fully-Illustrated Color Manual
- Bolt-On Application for Experienced DIYers
UPDATE: You can buy yours today by clicking here.