We stand behind everything that comes out of our shop. Based on decades of experience, exceptional engineering, and rigorous testing standards on any product that bears the Mallett name, you can have a high degree of confidence that what you buy will do what we say it will.
That said, as with any purchase – and especially any purchase in the vehicle after-market space – there is a certain degree of risk when it comes to making any modification to your automobile. Choose your installer and your service shop carefully.
Our Supercharger and Parts warranty is below. You can download the Drivetrain Warranty for our Superchargers here.
1) Mallett Performance Cars LLC warrants each new product to be free from defects in both workmanship and material for a period of three (3) years or 36,000 miles from the date of purchase. The installation of the Mallett Performance Cars, LLC Supercharger System must be conducted in strict accordance with the installation manual provided.
2) Electrical parts, idler pulleys and tensioners have a one (1) year warranty.
3) Drive belts and spark plugs have a one (1) year (unlimited mileage) warranty.
4) Warranty coverage begins from the date and mileage of installation of the vehicle on record for the original purchase from Mallett Performance Cars, LLC or from Mallett Performance Cars, LLC dealer. Installation must occur in the first year after the product ship date from Mallett Performance Cars LLC to qualify for the full warranty term. If installation occurs after the first year the warranty coverage begins one (1) year from the product ship date from Mallett Performance Cars LLC. The warranty is not transferrable to subsequent owners.
5) Warranty covers only the product itself and not any consequential damages or claims.
6) Warranty is void if:
a. ECM tune is modified from Mallett Performance Cars LLC supplied tune.
b. The product is used in an application that is inconsistent with the stated catalogued intent.
c. Any components or assemblies are modified or substituted with alternative items.
d. Incorrect or contaminated fluids are used.
e. The engine is modified.
f. The vehicle is driven or used in a manner inconsistent with the manufacturer’s owner’s manual.
g. The vehicle is used in any form of racing or performance competition purposes.
7) Warranty does not cover:
a. The cost of vehicle diagnostics, product removal, or product installation.
b. Any transport or ancillary costs, e.g. towing, rental car, accommodation.
c. Failure of any related or interfaced components.
d. Failure resulting from improper air filtration, alteration, misuse, exposure to chemicals, chrome or decorative plating.
e. Damage caused by road hazards, accident damage, faulty installation, faulty repair, negligence by customer or installer or the use of methanol, alcohol, or Nitrous Oxide Systems.
8) Part in question must be returned to Mallett Performance Cars LLC for inspection, or provide documentation by a certified dealer.
9) If a thorough evaluation of the product indicates defects in workmanship or material, Mallett Performance Cars LLC’s obligation on all products shall be to repair or replace the product.
Please email your parts warranty information to [email protected]